Bungee jumping is perhaps the most famous and easily accessible adventure sport in Nepal. The bridge of height 160 meters above the Bhote Koshi River at the Last Resort and the water-touch bungy in Pokhara are two options for bungee jumping in Nepal. These jumps can shoot your adrenaline as soon as you leave the edge and jump head-on towards the earth.
The remarkable 160 m and 500 ft drop into a gorge of raging Bhote Kosi River, one of the longest world’s Free Fall. Ultimate Bungee Jumping is a great sport and an adventure which has been in operations since last two decades ago, started by expert New Zealander in Nepal which is one of the great spectacular Bungee Jumping on this Planet.
- Pickup and drop from Kathmandu/Pokhara
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Necessary equipment
- All necessary permits and entrance fees
- All government taxes
Service Not Included
- Services that are not covered in the Service Included section.
- Nepal Visa fee
- International airfare
- All meals
- Personal expenses like shopping, internet, telephone, laundry, drink, and other recreational expenses
- Tips for the guide and driver