The sacred Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is a popular 14 days tour package to the path to Nirvana. Located at the remote area of western Tibet, the 22,000 ft. tall Mount Kailash is considered to be the realm of Lord Shiva.
Every year thousands of pilgrims reach the foot of Mount Kailash traveling from Kathmandu to Mansarovar. The Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra holds religious and spiritual importance among both Hindus and Tibetan Buddhists. The Hindu devotees of Lord Shiva take a round of Mount Kailash, religiously called ‘Parikrama’ with a belief to wash away the sins and achieve salvation. The Tibetans consider the Mount Kailash as the home of Buddha Demchok and boards into this Mount Kailash Mansarovar Yatra to showcase their faith and devotion.
- Cultural tour in Nepal and Tibet
- Vistas of soaring alps including Mt. Everest and Mt. Kailash
- A perfect blend of religion and adventure
- Taste exotic local food
- Opportunity to learn a new lifestyle, culture, custom, and tradition
- Visit holy lakes and temples
- Explore Nepali and Tibetan lifestyle, religion, custom and tradition
- Vistas of sparkling mountains
- A scenic drive on the hilly region on the serpentine road in Nepal and arid flat road in Tibet
Mt. Kailash Tour is one of the thrilling journeys into the remote areas of Tibet hosting some of the major pilgrimages including Lake Mansarovar and Mt. Kailash, believed to be the home of Lord Shiva. Both of these places hold great significance among both Hindu, Buddhist, Jain, and Bon.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing and Tour Preparation
Day 3: Drive From Kathmandu to Nylam
Day 4: Rest Day at Nylam
Day 5: Drive from Nyalam to Saga
Day 6: Drive From Saga to Prayag
Day 7: Drive From Prayag to Lake Mansarovar
Day 8: Drive From Lake Mansarovar to Darchen
Day 9: Drive From Darchen to Mt. Kailash
Day 10: Mt. Kailash and around the places
Day 11: Drive From Mt. Kailash to Mansarovar
Day 12: Drive from Mansarovar to Saga
Day 13: Drive from Saga to Nylam or Zang Mu
Day 14: Drive from Nylam to Kathmandu
Day 15: Departure Day
Best Time for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
The spring season (March-May) is suitable for this trek as the weather will be clear, the dense forest and various flora fauna will be flourishing our Nepal and Tibet Tour. Similarly, the autumn season (September-November) is also suitable for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra as the weather will be due fresh and clear and the mountain view will be can see stunning amazing panoramas around.
- Twin Sharing Accommodation as per the Itinerary on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
- English Speaking Tibetan Guide
- Transpiration as per the Itinerary by Van and Bus.
- Monastery Entrance Fee.
- Tibet Travel Permit.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Travel Insurance of Any Kind.
- Natural or Political disturbance Which Beyond our Control during the trip.
- Personal Expenses such as drinks, tips, Porter charge etc.