Paragliding is another adventure sport very popular within Nepal at present. Paragliding in Nepal offers the magnificent views of majestic mountain ranges. Paragliding is possible Pokhara (Sarangkot) and also from the hill stations around the Kathmandu Valley like the Godavari and Kakani, and Jarsing Pauwa.
Paragliding firstly started in Pokhara and at present can be done at places around the Kathmandu valley. However, Pokhara is the recommended Paragliding site as it is the closest to the great Annapurna Himalayas and it offers awesome scenery.
In Pokhara, you will have to drive to the hill of Sarangkot at 1, 460 meters. Paragliding above the scenic Pokhara valley with awesome scenery of mountains and Phewa lake takes from 45 minutes to an hour to land. Paragliding takes-off with scenic float and close views of nearby Annapurna and Machhapuchare Himal ‘Fish Tail’ with green valley of Pokhara and its serene lake Phewa.
- Ground transport in comfortable private vehicle
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Necessary equipment
- All necessary permits and entrance fees
- All government taxes
Service Not Included
- Services that are not covered in the Service Included section.
- Nepal Visa fee
- International airfare
- All meals
- Personal expenses like shopping, internet, telephone, laundry, drink, and other recreational expenses
- Tips for the guide and driver